Unfortunately Friday is my last day at Vordel (an Axway company). I'm incredibly proud of what we were able to accomplish during the time I was here. I can't thank enough Vic, Ed J and Mark for the opportunity that Vordel has been for me professionally and for my family personally. The team that we were able to build in North America has been phenomenal, and one of the real joys of my career so far...one big happy/dysfunctional family. Like I said in Dublin, all of the success for the team in NA was due VERY much to all of you in Dublin....thanks a million to Dave M and his entire team....every one else in Dublin too. (Feel like I'm signing a high school yearbook....if that joke translates)
It was hard to tell really how good Netegrity (where I met Ed J) and BEA (where I met Wayne, Don, Dick, Dave R and Jeremy) were until a few years after they were acquired. By then, the people from those companies had gone on to other companies and done AMAZING things. I fully expect that a few years from now, we'll be looking back and saying...wow, Vordel was an AMAZING company look at what we've been able to do since then. It's been an honor to work with all of you. Please keep in touch.
For the time being you can reach me at either:
or
No comments:
Post a Comment